44th Street reduced to one lane traffic on Monday and Tuesday. Please plan for delays.
Learn more >>
Children's Hospital is part of the UPMC family.
Be safe anytime, anywhere.
To find a pediatrician or pediatric specialist, please call 412-692-7337 or search our directory.
A resource for our network of referring physicians.
For more information about research, please call our main office at 412-692-6438.
Children's Hospital is ranked One of America's Best Children's Hospitals.
1. Follow your asthma management plan for directions on how often your doctor wants you to take the medication in the diskus.
2. Holding the diskus like a sandwich in your left hand, with the dose counter on the top, put your right thumb in the grip and slide the diskus open so it clicks into place. You’ll be able to see the mouthpiece.
3. While holding the diskus in your left hand, use your right thumb to slide the lever back to the thumb grip until it clicks into place. Make sure to keep the diskus flat.
4. Breathe out. Do not breathe out into or near the mouthpiece.
5. Put the mouthpiece in your mouth and take a full, fast, deep breath in.
6. Hold your breath for 10 seconds, then breathe out normally. Repeat steps 4 through 6 if additional doses are needed.
7. When you’re done, place your right thumb in the thumb grip and slide the diskus closed so the mouthpiece is covered and it clicks back into place.
8. Rinse your mouth out by taking a sip of water and swishing it around in your mouth and then spit it out. Or brush your teeth.
9. Always check the dose counter. It tells how many doses of medication are left. The numbers will turn red when 5 doses are left. Call for a refill before the medication runs out.
Children's Hospital's main campus is located in the Lawrenceville neighborhood. Our main hospital address is:
Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
One Children’s Hospital Way
4401 Penn Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15224
In addition to the main hospital, Children's has many convenient locations in other neighborhoods throughout the greater Pittsburgh region.
With myCHP, you can request appointments, review test results, and more.
For questions about a hospital bill call:
To pay your bill online, please visit UPMC's online bill payment system.
Interested in giving to Children's Hospital? Visit Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation's website to: