Children's Hospital is part of the UPMC family.
Be safe anytime, anywhere.
To find a pediatrician or pediatric specialist, please call 412-692-7337 or search our directory.
A resource for our network of referring physicians.
For more information about research, please call our main office at 412-692-6438.
Children's Hospital is ranked One of America's Best Children's Hospitals.
1. Boston Children’s Hospital
2. Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
3. Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
4. Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston
5. Seattle Children’s Hospital
6. Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
7. Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
7. Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
9. Children’s Hospital Colorado, Aurora
10. Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford, Palo Alto, California
10. Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
The Best Children’s Hospital rankings highlight the top 50 U.S. pediatric hospitals in each of 10 specialties, as shown below:
“We’re very proud to once again be recognized as one of the top children’s hospitals in the country,” said Christopher Gessner, president, Children’s Hospital. “Patients and families with complex medical conditions and needs increasingly are choosing our hospital because our physicians, nurses, and staff, who are among the leaders in their fields, are committed to providing the highest quality pediatric healthcare in the world every single day.”
The 2016–17 "Best Children's Hospitals" rankings are published online.
In tribute to Children's accomplishments or to express your thanks for a child who has been helped by Children’s Hospital, please consider a donation at www.givetochildrens.org.
Children's Hospital's main campus is located in the Lawrenceville neighborhood. Our main hospital address is:
Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
One Children’s Hospital Way
4401 Penn Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15224
In addition to the main hospital, Children's has many convenient locations in other neighborhoods throughout the greater Pittsburgh region.
With myCHP, you can request appointments, review test results, and more.
For questions about a hospital bill call:
To pay your bill online, please visit UPMC's online bill payment system.
Interested in giving to Children's Hospital? Visit Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation's website to: